Widely acknowledged as one of the most effective government relations firms in Georgia, the Impact team has an extensive record of playing and winning on most of the top policy issues in Georgia. We are known as a firm that is built to tackle the more difficult and complex issues in our state. We’ve repeatedly won top lobbyist rankings from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and Insider Advantage. However, the cornerstone of our success are the great clients who have entrusted us with some of their most important objectives. Our government relations services include:
- Development of major policy initiatives and compiling the public policy research needed to support them.
- Legislative drafting of bills and amendments, often dealing with highly complex matters that need significant structural work in order to move forward.
- Working successful floor votes to enact, defeat or amend legislation, often maintaining full chamber whip counts providing the status of each vote in real time.
- Partnering with local government bodies to enact, defeat or amend ordinances.
- Handling complex executive branch matters ranging from agency regulations to executive orders and gubernatorial vetoes and signatures.
- Advocating for the inclusion or exclusion of specific funding items and language in the state budget process.